- Workstation, conference room, and training room
- Office equipment (photocopier, projector, assigned and shared office furniture, etc.)
- Personalized acceleration and follow-up plan
- Consultant services (accountants, tax specialists, business plan, lawyers, etc.) and consultations with the economic development agencies relevant to your business plan and needs
- Thematic training (in partnership with BIMP in northeastern New Brunswick and other providers of entrepreneurial training)
- Activity schedule and newsletter on the activities of the local business community
- Networking activity with the business community and other Hives (Fredericton, Moncton, Edmundston) and business accelerators in the province
- Delivery of a participation certificate after leaving the Hive.